Sunday 3 February 2013

My Week #5

As I said last week, this week looks a little different as I've switched to a day per page. It's working out really well! There's loads of room for any ToDos I need to have, and I can even sketch thumbnails without eating up all the space. Totally worth £3! Thanks Staples :)

It's been a weird week. My weight loss at Fat Club wasn't any where near what I wanted, and I'm betting it will be even less tomorrow. I've not misbehaved, I'm just remaining sceptical until I see tangible results. Being told by a machine that you're losing weight is one thing, actually seeing the results is another.

On the positive side, I had a really good driving lesson this week even though it was half an hour shorter than planned. I pretty much drove for a solid hour and a half; lots of practice shifting gear, driving at 60, and market place driving. I didn't realise how stupid pedestrians could be until I had to avoid them! I also narrowly avoided hitting the group of pheasants that were crossing the road. The learning going the other way... not so much :/ Poor birdies. At least he didn't get all four of them.

Here's hoping that next week will be a good one. There's a 2/7 chance that I won't have my job by the end of it due to budget cuts. I'll let you know either way; and if I get the sack, I'll let my union know too :) Power to the people and all that!

Monday - Tuesday
Wednesday - Thursday
Friday - Saturday - Sunday

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy I´m not the only one who is using day per page format. =)

    ReplyDelete