I think my wish-list, if found by someone who doesn't know me, would portray me as a gaming and book obsessed vegetarian...
- Nintendo 3DS XL - Pikachu Yellow: I might as well get it out in the open: I am a Pokéfreak! I've been playing Pokémon games since 1997; despite now being 23, I eagerly await the release of Pokémon X and Y, and I'm trying to save up for one of these bad boys. Though the XL is more geared towards giant man hands, I think I'll be able to handle it after my recent upgrade to a monolith of a phone.
- Okami (Wii): staying with the gaming theme, this game is exceptionally special to me. Already owning, and loving, the PS2 version, I want the Wii version so that my sister and parents can experience the beauty that is Okami on a console they are more comfortable with. The last game made by the spectacular Clover Studio before the idiots running Capcom shut them down; Okami is an adventure game that draws you in with it's unique art style and play concept. If you've never played a game, get this and a second hand Wii. You'll thank me for it :)
- And Another Thing ...: Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Part Six of Three (Hitchhikers Guide 6): Possibly the longest titled book outside academic writing, And Another Thing... is one of those books that has been nagging me to read, since I finished the original Trilogy of Five Parts. The more observant amongst you may have already realised that this is not written by the late great Douglas Adams. Instead it has been penned by Eoin Colfer; the genius that brought us Artemis Fowl. As a close friend of Adams, Colfer is the best person to add to the continiously maddening Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... and I've met the guy.
- The Black Fish, Grey Zipped Hoodie: Sustainability and fighting to create sustainable energy and food sources, is something I've been interested in for a while. The Black Fish is a group who are trying to get world leaders to see sense and organise sustainable fishing practices. When I have enough, I'll be more than happy to give them money and support their cause by looking awesome in this hoodie!
- Polka Dot Sweetheart 50's Pin-Up Rockabilly Party Swing Jive Bunny Dress: I'm not normally one for dresses as I have a bit of a complex about showing my knees in public, but I have coveted this dress for over a year! I think, once I've lots a few stone more, I'll be able to wear one with confidence.