Wednesday 12 December 2012

Paperchase bits & pieces

I was lucky enough to have a day off today so I was able to creep a little bit closer to being done with my Christmas Shopping... and have a look for accessories for my filos!

Paperchase is a gold mine for cite little things you can use to personalise your pages with. After hearing so many people sing the praises of washi tape, I wanted some for myself. Partly to decorate my pages, partly to hide my hole punching fails. Instead of going for single rolls of washi tape, which were £3 a pop, I found these for £3.50...

Part of Paperchase's "stop watching" set.

Bargain! I'm yet to try them out, but I think they'll look nice in all of my binders.

Another thing I picked up, on somewhat of an impulse I must admit, were these gorgeous little panda stickers.

Obvious label states the obvious.

Look at their little chubby faces!

Can you blame me? There were so many more I loved, but at £1 each I could have ended up spending a fortune!

It's little additions like this that make a binder yours. Mine are currently full of indecipherable scribbles, or still in their virgin state. I need to let go of my inhibitions and just make them mine!

What's your favourite addition to your filofax?

No comments:

Post a Comment