Thursday 27 December 2012

Finding your identity

Following the theme of filofax Christmas presents, my Dad found a near mint condition Mini Identity in a charity shop (I swear we shop in normal places too) and set it up as a Christmas gift to my Mum.

Slight abrasion on the front, but that's all.

Personally I'm not a massive fan of the Identity series, my mini Metropol has shown me how difficult it is to use their style of card slots in a small size, but hopefully Mum will be able to make use of it.

Even the paper insert makes it bulge. How would 3 cards ever fit in there!?

It's so new it still has the little card new filos come with, and it is yet to develop any flatability. I wonder why someone would either order this or receive it, then basically throw it away.

Despite not being an Identity fan, I do love the way the cover is gathered in the corners in a similar way to the Metropols. It's a nice little touch.

I'll let you know how she gets on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment